The attorneys of Claiborne|Fox|Bradley dedicate significant portions of our resources and talents for the public good. We take seriously our State Bar Associations’ direction to provide legal services for those who cannot pay, and in addition, we commit our time and financial resources to support other organizations whose mission is to assure the protection of children and equal treatment for all families under the law.
- Lila Bradley provides ongoing legal representation for K.R., a child who has spent many years in foster care. She monitors K’s performance in school and attends his IEP meetings to ensure that he is receiving the special educational services that he needs. Lila is hoping that KR will be adopted soon.
- Lynn Goldman has represented a mother who is contending with an appeal of a trial court’s decision to declare as void a fraudulent adoption of her children.
- Lila Bradley and Ruth Claiborne successfully represented a young mother who struggled to regain custody of her child after she was pressured into surrendering the child by unscrupulous persons.
- Lila Bradley represented a young man whose adoptive mother was trying to evict him from a family home upon turning 18, and was able to negotiate an agreement for the young man to stay in the home until he graduated from high school and went to college.
- Lila Bradley volunteered with the Georgia Benefits Counsel to prepare wills for LGBT couples who were unable to marry under Georgia law, so that they could have some protection for their property interests in the event of death.
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Feminist Women’s Health Center
- Stonewall Bar Association
- Georgia Equality
- Lambda Legal