Collected Information. GABabyLaw.com (“GABabyLaw.com,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collects information from you when you access our website located at www.GABabyLaw.com and its affiliated pages, information, and content (the “Website”), create an account, or submit a request for additional information, or contact us using the online form. When registering on our Website, completing the online form, or ordering a service after registration, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card or other payment information. You may visit our general Website without entering this information.
Action Tags. Our Website may use a common web technology called “action tags” (also called single pixel gifs or web beacons) to anonymously track usage and other web activity information. Action tags (including third-party tags) may be used to provide data to third parties for tracking purposes. However, our Website does not use action tags to collect or transfer Personal Information.
IP Addresses. Our server logs may also record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Website. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. Additionally, your IP address may be used to help identify you, to track activity within our Website, and to gather broad demographic information.
Use of Information. Any of the Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- Register new users of our Website;
- Facilitate and process orders for services offered by GABabyLaw.com;
- Operate and improve our Website;
- Provide clients with offers for services, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated client interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- Evaluate eligibility of clients for certain services;
- Evaluate the types of offers or services that may be of interest to clients;
- Provide customer support, including to our Business Partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about GABabyLaw.com and our Business Partners, such as GABabyLaw.com news, special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing messages;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Website, email messages, text messages, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners; and
We may use non-personally identifiable visitor information without restriction.
Protection of Information. We implement a variety of security measures to reasonably safeguard Personal Information when you submit Personal Information to GABabyLaw.com; however, we do not guarantee or warrant that the security measures cannot be breached. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology and then encrypted into our database or our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. When the collected Personal Information is no longer required for its stated purpose, it will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous, unless GABabyLaw.com is required by state law, United States law or other applicable law to retain the information.
Review, Correction, or Deletion of Information. If you want to review the Personal Information that you have provided to GABabyLaw.com online, or if you want GABabyLaw.com to correct or delete such Personal Information that is stored in GABabyLaw.com’ database, please submit your request in writing to:
60 Lenox Pointe NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30324
Subject to our ability to verify your request and your identity, GABabyLaw.com will allow you to review the Personal Information that you have provided to GABabyLaw.com online and which GABabyLaw.com currently has in its database. Provided that GABabyLaw.com is not required to maintain the Personal Information by applicable laws, regulations, or contractual obligations, GABabyLaw.com will correct (if you notify GABabyLaw.com that the information is erroneous and provide GABabyLaw.com with corrected or updated information) or delete the Personal Information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request for correction or deletion. Additionally, users can modify and update their account information by accessing the Website, clicking on the “My Account” link and utilizing their username and password to access their account.
Last Revised July 5, 2017