Today’s families are more diverse than ever before — and so are their legal needs. Our attorneys are proud to assist families in many additional areas, including:
- guiding prospective gestational surrogates, donors, and growing families through the process of assisted reproduction.
- providing stability to families and children through temporary legal guardianships.
- maintaining meaningful connections between family members with kinship visitation and custody.
- securing families’ resources with estate planning services.
- obtaining new birth certificates for transgender clients to reflect their accurate gender.
Whether you are looking to expand your family or provide a sense of security to your loved ones, Claiborne | Fox | Bradley | Goldman will offer the focused and compassionate legal representation you need. To learn more about these and other legal practice areas, please feel free to contact us.