As a prospective adoptive parent, you want to provide your family with the security and stability they deserve — and you need an experienced attorney who will do the same for you.
Claiborne|Fox|Bradley is one of the most experienced law firms in Georgia and North Carolina focusing on adoption law. We have successfully completed more than 1,000 adoptions in our states. We can provide the adoption assistance you need to understand your state’s adoption laws and navigate the legal adoption process.
We know that no two adoptions are the same, and no two adopting families have the same set of needs. Our attorneys take an individualized approach to providing legal advice and adoption services based on your family’s unique circumstances.
To learn more about our legal services, please browse the following adoption programs:
- Private Adoption: Get the legal services you need to adopt a baby independently or through a private adoption agency.
- Stepparent Adoption: Provide your children with a sense of permanence through a stepparent adoption.
- Relative Adoption: Gain the legal rights you need to successfully parent your young relative.
- Adult Adoption: Ensure your important parent-child relationship is legally recognized, regardless of age.
- Foster Care Adoption: Understand your rights when adopting through the state foster care system.
- LGBT Adoption: Establish your parental rights and ensure your family is legally recognized.
When you are ready to discuss building your family through adoption, we will be here with the adoption help you need. Contact us to learn more or to begin your Georgia or North Carolina adoption journey today.